The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a new one of a kind weight loss “tonic” supplement. It helps men and women burn fat fast using a simple 20-second Japanese tonic.
This offer converts like crazy for men and women over 30 who want to lose weight fast… especially if they’ve tried other diets, supplements and workout plans but haven’t gotten any lasting results. Then they discover the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic and they love how it helps them lose handfuls of fat so easily.
Reason 1: It’s the only “tonic” drink supplement on the market designed for weight loss. It’s not a pill, capsule, like you see everywhere else. That’s what makes it unique.
As a result, our affiliates love promoting this supplement. It has super-high conversion rates… which is something most vendors say, but we have the numbers to prove it.
Reason 2:The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic can give you $5+ EPCs, an AOV of $210, and default commissions of 75% (if you can send high volume we’ll gladly bump that up — just email us).
Plus, it’s brought to you by a ClickBank Platinum award winner… and a team that knows how to create high-converting offers as well as fat commissions for affiliates.
And there’s more...because refund rates are super low. Good, responsive customer service and high end fulfillment see to it that orders are sent out fast.
Reason 3: We make our affiliates a LOT of money and we take care of them…
Need a special request? Consider it done.
Don’t take our word for it. Just see what others have to say:
“The Tonic” is a beast and it’s always crushed it for me. The team behind it really knows what they’re doing. If ever I want to dip into my ATM and pull out a big wad of cash, I double down on the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic campaigns. And they’ve helped me get there because they really look after their affiliates. It's easily one of the highest performing offers I've ever promoted.
Media Buyer and Clickbank offer owner
I've seen the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic convert like crazy for months and months now. I'm not surprised — the copy is strong, the AOV is through the roof, and the team behind the offer are some of the best ClickBank marketers I know.
ClickBank Funnel Optimization Specialist
1. Affiliates are not permitted to use any terminology in ads or landing pages that are considered non-compliant by the FTC or FDA. Affiliates must be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”),
2. Affiliates are NOT permitted to use ANY before/after photos that belong to Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic in their online promotions without permission.
3. Affiliates can NOT run any PPC brand campaigns. This includes but is not limited to Google (or any Google property), Facebook, Bing, Instagram, Pinterest nor bid on any Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic branded keywords.
4. Affiliates must not use terms such as “scam” and “fraud” in their review articles, social media posts or pages about the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic.
5. Affiliates must adhere to the Controlling the “CAN-SPAM Act”, Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines imlilementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act. Using spam to promote Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is strictly forbidden.
6. Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic products.
7. Affiliates may not link directly to the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic order form. Direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages is not allowed and will result in permanent banning.
8. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic products from other websites as a "reseller". Affiliates are not authorized to sell products claiming to be Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic, or promoting Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic on retail sites such as eBay, Amazon, or any sites that fall into the category of retail sites.
9. Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic will be solely responsible for all customer service.
Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be immediately banned, and will not be eligible for reinstatement.
High-Converting Email Swipes
Swipes are constantly updated for highest performance.
In the emails, make sure you replace “CBID” or “xxx” with your own Clickbank affiliate ID or nickname. And insert your own tracking reference following the “tid=” (optional).
NOTE: We only allow you to promote to opted-in subscribers. No spamming is allowed. You will be blacklisted immediately if you send unsolicited emails.
You can now place your pixels in a matter of minutes using Clickbank’s integrated tracking feature. No waiting around or troubleshooting pixels when they don’t fire!
How to place your pixel in minutes?
Follow the Clickbank guide below to place your own tracking pixels of any kind:
If you need your pixel(s) hard-coded or you require a specific custom installation, feel free to contact us using our details on this page.
Do you prefer to run CPA? If you're confident that CPA will help your traffic, then get in touch so we can discuss.
Please note that we require affiliates to have already made 50+ sales using the revshare method before considering CPA. We also reserve CPA for affiliates doing 20+ sales a day. If you satisfy these requirements, feel free to contact us below.
Facebook Ad Resources
READ THIS BEFORE RUNNING YOUR FACEBOOK CAMPAIGNS WITH THIS OFFER
Facebook is a great source of traffic for targeting those who could be interested in solutions for weight loss.
However, there are a few things you must know before you get started.
The first thing is that there’s a lot of good, targeted traffic on Facebook — you just have to stay away from non-compliant terms. Here’s how to stay on the right side of Facebook’s advertising terms:
Need help on Facebook’s guidelines to know what’s acceptable in your ads? Go here.
To keep your account compliant and in good standing with Facebook, we also recommend you stay clear of any weight loss claims and especially do not say you are "curing" or "fixing" weight loss related issues.
Turn on Dynamic Creative on your Ad Set and try FB compliant headlines below. Avoid headlines with the word "Trick" in it and other words this Facebook article describes.
With the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic, you get: